The New 22'S Are On

fox_forma

I will be getting more shots of the wheels but here is a tast. After 5yrs of Chrome I am tired of it and I needed new tires anyway. I decided to scrap buying new tires for the wheels I had on there and just buy a complete set ready to go. Actually cost me less this way. Anyhow here is a taste.

Lorenzo 17 22x9 wheels with 305/40/22

NewWheels.jpg

After Thanksgiving this ol gal will finally be getting a drop. I just need to decide how low and what parts I want to use for this.

nice change . looks good man.

im in the same boat i need new tires and one of my wheels has the chrome starting to flake. im either going to have the re chromed or all powder coated .

hit me up when you want to go to glamis

Yeah, I plan on finally tinting the tails and 3rd brake light as well. I have been on the look out for a spare set of tails locally so i can do them and still have the originals.

CHASE: Dunes might have to wait till xmas time or so. I will be back east for Thanksgiving and not sure if there are any other long weekends between now and xmas. Did you sell the shee yet or what?