Led Tails And Stock Stuff For Sale

kevinthegreat

ahh ha ha ha:yellow_loser:

^ your my hero

waita go jackin up ol boys for sale thread newb. Thats dandy u got ur tailights on ebay for a bill, but dont spoil someone elses thread cause of it.

you = fail

good luck with the sale Kevin

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

^ your my hero

waita go jackin up ol boys for sale thread newb. Thats dandy u got ur tailights on ebay for a bill, but dont spoil someone elses thread cause of it.

you = fail

good luck with the sale Kevin

only helping to get stuff cheaper for the fellas :banghead:

are you jealous?

you are not the seller :closedeyes:

yeah thats it, im jealous where you got your LED tailights lol I just dont know what im going to do with myself!

And no im not the seller, but the seller is one of my good friends along with others on this site. The point is you dont post on someones for sale thread you got or can get something cheaper than the seller is selling it for. If your trying to help "the fellas" , pm the seller stating he might be out of range on his price and might want to adjust because they can be found cheaper.

Jus sayin.........

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

you all also have to take into consideration of the brand and quality of the product. im pretty sure the quality of your ebay taillights are not the same as the ones im selling. it would be nice if you would stop posting in my thread (ser13ant)

you all also have to take into consideration of the brand and quality of the product. im pretty sure the quality of your ebay taillights are not the same as the ones im selling. it would be nice if you would stop posting in my thread (ser13ant)

:locked02: