Fs: 2003 Sss Flat Black

Meegs

2003 Chevrolet Chevy Silverado SS 6.0L AWD Black with Dark Grey Leather 160,000 miles. Lowered 2 in front and 2 in rear, tinted windows LED lights (tail, 3rd brake, side marker, day time). Electronic brake controller, custom computer tune, Bose stereo with 3,000 watt subs all with 2 tone Flat Black over Gloss Black broke by a 1970 Mopar Sublime Lime Green pin stripe. Top of the line stock Chevy interior options. Custom all Stainless Steel dual exhaust.

That is the nut shell.

Motor: Stock with the exception of a new custom tune computer. The new computer is a GM Factory OEM Delphi computer that was tuned by a pro-performance shop. I also have the original stock computer that will go with the truck. The new computer gets better gas mileage, and 40 more horse power when you touch the Tow/ Hall-ass mode. My cousin the master diesel mechanic for a large GM dealership here in town. All services were performed by him.

Front differential, rear differential, transfer case changed every year with synthetic oil. Overboard yes, but I am OCD with preventative maintenance. Oil changed every 3,000 miles by me, using AMS or Mobile 1 oil and Wix oil filters. Coolant system flushed last month.

Exhaust: dual catalytic mufflers into Magnaflow custom X pipe into dual stainless steel Magnaflow mufflers into 5 semi-truck turn down. Quiet in town, but growls when you put your foot into it. The 5 turn downs show 1 below the rear bumper and are hidden unless you look for them.

Paint: Stock GM gloss black with SEM Hot-Rod Flat Black over the top body line. The 2 tone paint is broke by a pin strip of 1970 Mopar Sublime lime green. The front air dams were sprayed GM gloss black as well as the rear tail lights. The 3rd brake light was painted flat black.

Stereo: The stock Bose Premium sound system is fantastic except for low frequency bass. I added 2 Sound Stream 1,400 amplifiers linked together with 1 single remote gain control. With a simple turn of a dial you can go from stock, to ROCKING!!!

Extras: Line-X spray in bed liner and Pace Edwards bed cover. The bed cover is like an aluminum garage door covered in black vinyl. You get the security of an aluminum cover and the looks of black fiber. Flush mount bed cover.

In-line DC circuit breaker for stereo, with illuminated valet switch hidden. 4-beam HI head light

GM Options: All of them. PL/PW, CD Cassette Bose, On-Star, keyless entry, Leather 6-way heated seats, 6-way power seats, power lumbar and side things, rear defrost, dual zone digital AC/ Heat controls, Class 5 hitch and I installed an electronic brake control. Locking differential with 4:10 grear ratio (rare).

I can take out the stereo, lowered suspension and the stock computer if you wish. All stock parts taken off of truck will go with the truck.

Owned the truck since early 2005, getting married….(dont want to sell, but must).

Price is OBO at $15,000

Justin

Phone number: (seven six three) 370 - two six 99

CIMG0622.jpg

CIMG0675-1.jpg

CIMG0675.jpg

CIMG0683.jpg

Edited by Meegs (see edit history)