First 1/4 Mile 11.79 @113 Mph

ANGRYGREG

nice run man . about time you made it to the 1/4 mile . you should go out to fontana to see what it will run with the same mods . im curious to see what the difference between the two tracks reacts to a boosted truck.

nice run man . about time you made it to the 1/4 mile . you should go out to fontana to see what it will run with the same mods . im curious to see what the difference between the two tracks reacts to a boosted truck.

I am done for a while and the nitrous is a PITA it doesn't come on every time. If you are going to fontana in december I will be there for sure but I might just come to watch you run.

Ruben- Which guys were your friends?

I am done for a while and the nitrous is a PITA it doesn't come on every time. If you are going to fontana in december I will be there for sure but I might just come to watch you run.

Ruben- Which guys were your friends?

Idk who all was with him but he said they were talking to you we call him chopz idk if u got his name. He might of been with a guy named Rick in a white 06 ex cab I think that truck runs 12's or 13's

Idk who all was with him but he said they were talking to you we call him chopz idk if u got his name. He might of been with a guy named Rick in a white 06 ex cab I think that truck runs 12's or 13's

greg told me bout this guy said he ran 12.1 with fast intake and cam.....what r his other mods ths quick for na

Congrats on Near Mid 11s Man . Thats a Dang quick truck :)

May i ask which Tranny u r using ? and is it upgraded at all ?

Im curious since Im also leaning heavily on using a shot at the track to help shorten my times without requiring myself to get a 2nd yob :)

Congrats on Near Mid 11s Man . Thats a Dang quick truck :)

May i ask which Tranny u r using ? and is it upgraded at all ?

Im curious since Im also leaning heavily on using a shot at the track to help shorten my times without requiring myself to get a 2nd yob :)

hes on a built 65E