Adam'S Green Wheel Cleaner

436.jpg

Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner is a 100% water-based cleaner that safely and effectively cleans tires and all types of wheels!

Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner takes advantage of new breakthroughs in chemical engineering, creating a new class of non-ionic cleaner that does not release harmful zwitterions. Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner quickly and safely cleans tires and all types of wheels including clear coated, painted, aluminum, polished and anodized. The active ingredient in this cleaner was developed in America to replace the acids, butyl and butyl ethers found in most tire and wheel cleaning products, which have been proven harmful to both wheels and nature.

It's an unfortunate fact that most wheel cleaners made and sold in America contain butyl or butyl ether. Although butyl is a highly effective cleaner, as well as inexpensive, it is harmful to man and the environment. Plus, butyl will white-stain aluminum and damage clear coated wheels and powder coating finishes. Butyl is also very harsh on your skin, causes respiratory distress when inhaled, and it is not readily biodegradable. It contains no butyl or petroleum distillates! Plus, our new GREEN Wheel Cleaner biodegrades 98% in less than 24 hours, protecting our surface waters from polluted storm drain runoff.

BEFORE:

CIMG0002-5.jpgCIMG0003-4.jpg

AFTER:

CIMG0004-3.jpgCIMG0005-3.jpg

*special thanks to Jim (Nordgrey) for the great pictures.

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

I hope not, that stuffs only for the rubber and is like acid to aluminum wheels.

Yes sir, I'm gonna order some of this GREEN product. I just painted my wheels flat black so I haven't washed my tires yet, turning that brown color. I use WB-W and it leaves white acid spray marks all over my rotors if I miss lol. Plus I choke during spraying, what we do for our trucks.

Is your all purpose cleaner safe for rims? Or is it better to use the green wheel cleaner?

For some, but not all finishes. You'd want to avoid APC on polished aluminum and some types of powdercoat and flat paint. Its also best used to clean petroleum / silicone based contamination (road tar, old tire dressings, etc) so ideally you'd be using APC on the rubber, in the fender wells, etc. Then using GWC on the wheels themselves. GWC is specifically formulated to go after carbon metallic (brake dust) and similar contamination resulting in less scrubbing.

Looks like that works very well. How much for the bottle Dylan?

$12.95 @ retail (16oz), but with your forum discounts $11.66