Adams 15% Off New Product Pre Sale!

6a7330fb.jpg

SAVE BIG ON EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE NEW FLEX POLISHER KITS, NEW SEVERE SWIRL REMOVER, AND FLEX POLISHING PAD SYSTEM!!

USE THE CODE PRESALE2010 AT CHECKOUT AND SAVE 15%, NO MINIMUMS, NO GIMMICKS!!

ALL NEW PRESALE ITEMS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17th

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW AND SAVE BEFORE THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE PORTER CABLE GUYS EITHER, PICK UP THE NEW SEVERE SWIRL REMOVER AND PC PAD FOR A GREAT PRICE!!

Want to know more about he latest additions to our lineup? Check out the video below to see how easy perfection can be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqM48pcZQVY

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

Hey Dylan, is there a certain micro fiber towel that you would recommend? I bought one a while back from a parts store here but im almost afraid to use it because it feels a little bit rough. Im still waiting to try out that detail spray because of all the crappy weather we've been having lately. Thanks!

Zach

Hey Dylan, is there a certain micro fiber towel that you would recommend? I bought one a while back from a parts store here but im almost afraid to use it because it feels a little bit rough. Im still waiting to try out that detail spray because of all the crappy weather we've been having lately. Thanks!

Zach

Depends on what you'll be using it for - Drying? Polish/Wax Removal? Dusting? Interior? Etc.

I'll post up a writeup I did on quality MF vs. the cheap-o stuff you get for $5 in a 30 pack at costco, I'll link the thread here so we don't clog this all up.

EDIT: and here ya go! http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67012

Next detailing season I want to find a different compound/polish. I am interested in the Adam's line.

Dylan, to give me an idea of how aggresive the Severe Swirl Remover is what product would you compare it with? I have been using the M105/M205 and they are not very user friendly. It's either you use too much product or too little, its hard to find a happy medium. I also hate the short working time.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Next detailing season I want to find a different compound/polish. I am interested in the Adam's line.

Dylan, to give me an idea of how aggresive the Severe Swirl Remover is what product would you compare it with? I have been using the M105/M205 and they are not very user friendly. It's either you use too much product or too little, its hard to find a happy medium. I also hate the short working time.

Our 'yardstick' for comparison was Menzerna SIP and Powergloss... those were our favorite 'compounds' when our stuff wasn't strong enough to get the job done... if I had to peg it I'd put it closer to SIP, leaning a tad more towards the aggressive side. Lofty claims, but trust me, we've been working on this one for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm with you, not a fan of the 105/205 combo myself.

Just a quick video I put together of me starting to fix the Avalanche. Its been my tester as we developed all the new stuff so I've done a little intentional improper care, plus the weathers been crappy lately, I've been traveling out of town a lot, so shes looking a little rough.

Time to bring back the shine, one panel at a time. takealook.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97TJ9gvgWk

Also should mention... the sale ends Monday at midnight and is good on EVERYTHING we sell, not just the new stuff cheers.gif

Our 'yardstick' for comparison was Menzerna SIP and Powergloss... those were our favorite 'compounds' when our stuff wasn't strong enough to get the job done... if I had to peg it I'd put it closer to SIP, leaning a tad more towards the aggressive side. Lofty claims, but trust me, we've been working on this one for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm with you, not a fan of the 105/205 combo myself.

I have not used SIP or Powergloss. In terms of aggresiveness how do they compare to 105/205?

Thanks.

Our new product would be around the 105, but not as aggressive. 105 will take out 1500 grit while ours is best for 2000 or higher... as for 205 thats gonna fall somewhere bettween our Swirl & Haze Remover and Fine Machine Polish, maybe splitting the difference.

Our new product would be around the 105, but not as aggressive. 105 will take out 1500 grit while ours is best for 2000 or higher... as for 205 thats gonna fall somewhere bettween our Swirl & Haze Remover and Fine Machine Polish, maybe splitting the difference.

Perfect, I don't even need the aggresivness of the 105. I will probably get the Swirl and Haze remover and the FMP. My truck stays in pretty good condition. I am also going to try out the super machine wax. I can't fork over 70$ for the Americana right now. I can't wait for next detailing season to try/buy the stuff. It doesn't pay to give the truck too much attention right now. It's snowing and the roads are a mess.

Perfect, I don't even need the aggresivness of the 105. I will probably get the Swirl and Haze remover and the FMP. My truck stays in pretty good condition. I am also going to try out the super machine wax. I can't fork over 70$ for the Americana right now. I can't wait for next detailing season to try/buy the stuff. It doesn't pay to give the truck too much attention right now. It's snowing and the roads are a mess.

Yea, if you don't need really heavy correction the SHR/FMP combo should be more than enough to get you the results you want.

MSW has kind of become a forgotten product for a lot of people since we released the paste wax, and don't get me wrong I LOOOOOOOVE Americana, but theres a lot to be said for the clear, bright, high gloss shine you get from a synthetic sealant like MSW.

you wont be dissapointed man, i love this stuff, im not sure what zaino offers ( your a zaino guy right) but adams has a ton of other products that really clean a vehicle up nice.

Nothing says you have to jump in 'whole hog' either. Theres plenty of people that use our stuff to correct the finish and then top with Zaino... no sense in tossing out perfectly good products if you don't need to.

you wont be dissapointed man, i love this stuff, im not sure what zaino offers ( your a zaino guy right) but adams has a ton of other products that really clean a vehicle up nice.

Yeah, but I am getting burnt out with the application of Zaino. It' a very finicky product. I also have better things to do then apply 3 thin coats to get maximum results. I used up the rest of my Z5, so next detailing season it's going to be Adam's.

Yeah, but I am getting burnt out with the application of Zaino. It' a very finicky product. I also have better things to do then apply 3 thin coats to get maximum results. I used up the rest of my Z5, so next detailing season it's going to be Adam's.

I quoted this because I'm word for word in the same situation. Does Adam's make anything as durable as Zaino?