Bbp Tune

Just wanted to say that Justin did a great job with my old dog. The tune took just under an hour and I think that was with a couple extra passes to get the line pressure up on the tranny. My truck has 133k on it and I wasnt sure what he could do with it, but he said the engine looked good but the tranny is starting to show some wear. He put the sport tune on the trailer haul button and turned on the e-fans for me, now all I can say is HELL YA. Thanks Justin

Just wanted to say that Justin did a great job with my old dog. The tune took just under an hour and I think that was with a couple extra passes to get the line pressure up on the tranny. My truck has 133k on it and I wasnt sure what he could do with it, but he said the engine looked good but the tranny is starting to show some wear. He put the sport tune on the trailer haul button and turned on the e-fans for me, now all I can say is HELL YA. Thanks Justin

Congrats on the tune! Justin does good work! I saw that you were from the NE PA area, where at?? I am from Reading, PA...Good to see another somewhat local on the forum...Hope to see you at some of the meets!