2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hank and I will be leaving Philly area on Thrus. 5am , we are thinking about staying over night @ Brain (Hot Rod Truck) place and then go from on Fri. We should get there late afternoon on Fri. and we staying till Monday thumb.gif

Looking for word this peelout.gif Im going to Change the oil this weekend dbanana.gifdbanana.gifdbanana.gifdbanana.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Are we getting the sites banner ??

nope sorry. The people who run this site really didnt seem to have a interest in the event. I have the shirts made up with TBSS and Silverado SS nationals with the Tbss logo in teh background from the TBSS Site. Im hoping next year the owners here are more interested in teh event where they would give me a sss logo to use.

I had to ask the vendors from my site to donate since no one really donated here and the suspension items belltech/djm i asked for since i deal with them so much and im glad they came thru for us or i wouldnt really have anything for the event.

the raffle prize for wheels will be the silverado ss or tbss wheels whichever the person chooses

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

its ok maybe next year this site will be more active in it. I've been doing this for the past few years and seems sites aren't really interested in getting together to host a national event.

reguardless will be good to see you guys there.

Shirts I will give out at lunch before we go off to the track so im sure I will see you guys there.

Just checked the weather for next weekend.....MID/UPPER 70's and sunny all weekend..

YEAH BUDDY

Thumbs!!!

Sent from my DROIDX