Billet SS Bowtie

IBCNYA

Hey gang

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get hold of a couple of these or who makes them. I see them selling for about 80$ on ebay but me and my buddy (has a red SS) do not want the outline on the bowtie.

Thoughts.

Hey Todd, Whats going on? Its Matt the guy that stopped you on tudor. I just ordered my bowtie I did go with the outline and just polished no inlay. I think I am going to go with the powder coated billet grills. Hows the truck running? Well anyway take it easy. I am home on leave so the SS is sleeping for a couple of weeks. :cheers:

Hey Todd, Whats going on? Its Matt the guy that stopped you on tudor. I just ordered my bowtie I did go with the outline and just polished no inlay. I think I am going to go with the powder coated billet grills. Hows the truck running? Well anyway take it easy. I am home on leave so the SS is sleeping for a couple of weeks. :cheers:

Hey bro. How is FL? Wish I were down there partaking of some of that sun. The truck is running good. I have a couple of things on order.

New Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr Lid.

Viper Alarm/Remote Start

Exhaust - Dual Flowmaster + Xpipe (Thanks to SSMinie-Ryan)

I contacted Shopman on here. My buddy Richie (Red SS owner here in Anchorage) and I will be picking up two of the non outlined polished w/ painted vinyl SS to match real soon. Stoked about that.

I think I will be holding off for more engine or exterior mods until next summer. I talked to Rich and he is going to do the servo and shift kit upgrade on the tranny for me before snow hits. I want to do the bigger throttle body to.

The Radix SC is seriously on the burner. I have the cash but my new snowmachine would have to wait if I went and got it.

Good to see you around bro. We gotta hook up w/ Lefty when everyone gets back in town.

Laterz

Todd, Florida rocks man plenty of sun and chicks. Belive it or not but I have seen a single SS down here. :crazy: Anyway I am looking forward to getting back to my truck. Hopefully I will be putting the volant intake and tune on soon. How much are the servos and the install going to run? This is a pretty badass forum, huh? Well take it easy, I be in touch when I get back. :cheers:

Todd, Florida rocks man plenty of sun and chicks. Belive it or not but I have seen a single SS down here. :crazy: Anyway I am looking forward to getting back to my truck. Hopefully I will be putting the volant intake and tune on soon. How much are the servos and the install going to run? This is a pretty badass forum, huh? Well take it easy, I be in touch when I get back. :cheers:

Maybe my lid will be in and on by the time you get back. :cool:

Ill call Rich in the morning and get a price up for ya. Dont pass out down there with all those honies running around. You should bring back a few thousand of those girls. We never have enough around here.

See ya soon bro..

Todd

Archived