Just Bought My First Ss Finally

Miller812

If you have and want to spend the $$$$ get the headers. I have the stock manifolds and run a Dynomax X flow muffler. So yeah get that stuff taken care of and Contact either Black Bear or Wheatley..

Are those guys on this site? And how much does a tune cost?

Are those guys on this site? And how much does a tune cost?

Yup There are links to there sites on the left of your screen.. I went with Black Bear and love it.. Your looking at 250ish.. I will tell you this, I waited and waited to get a tune. I got one with 120k on my truck and I kick myself for NOT doing it sooner!!!!!

Yup There are links to there sites on the left of your screen.. I went with Black Bear and love it.. Your looking at 250ish.. I will tell you this, I waited and waited to get a tune. I got one with 120k on my truck and I kick myself for NOT doing it sooner!!!!!

So ill get all my exhaust and all that done and hopefully spring i can get the tune done. It makes that big of a difference huh. I had a superchip in my 06 and that was pretty nice to. probably nothing like the black bear tune tho. What kind of long tube headers are good?

Well i got my ss on saturday and it is everything that i wanted and was expecting but i still cant figure out how to get pics on here. Good news is the truck already had a cai its a fram boost 2 witch im not a big fan of fram. Id rather get a k&n.

post-21297-075334500 1290617011_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well i got my ss on saturday and it is everything that i wanted and was expecting but i still cant figure out how to get pics on here. Good news is the truck already had a cai its a fram boost 2 witch im not a big fan of fram. Id rather get a k&n.

Nice Truck, I really like the headlights!!

If you want to post pictures easier, get a photobucket account, and upload your pictures to Photobucket, and then you can just copt and past the direct link into the post, and you have a nice large picture in your post

Should i do the long tube headers and exhasut and all that before the tune?  And how and were do i get a tune.

Yes do all of the bolt ons before the tune and then the tuner can add those items into the tune. Wheatly did mine and i've been happy.

Most of the guys here have their favorite tuner,Blackbear is another good one.

Thanks for all the help guys and ya the bowtie, grille, and ducts are guna get blacked out this spring and I have blacked out led tails comin to replace my leds I have on now and a bser pan is also on its way also. This truck is amazing. Plan on gettin wheatly tune also in spring.