Truckin Mag LIES !!!

mynewname1

I have recently gotten the Sept 04 issuse of Truckin and there is a article about a 03 SSS called Ring of Fire. The kit that they said they used for a 4/6 drop for this SSS was made by DJM suspension. I have called them and they said that is does not exsist and NEVER will. What the hell is going on here!!!!!

You should probably as truckin magazine that very question. I'm sure they will have an excuse. :wtf:

as usual looks like Truckin' didn't include all the facts (I've seen the issue) Most likely it was a cloned SS w/ standard silverado 4/6 drop . . . wouldn't be the first time Truckin' screwed up the facts. :wtf:

You should probably as truckin magazine that very question.  I'm sure they will have an excuse. :wtf:

as usual looks like Truckin' didn't include all the facts (I've seen the issue) Most likely it was a cloned SS w/ standard silverado 4/6 drop . . . wouldn't be the first time Truckin' screwed up the facts. :wtf:

:withstupid:

I have this magazine and I do believe that it is a real SS. But if you look close there is no way the truck is lowered 4/6. It really isn't that low.

Wizard

You should probably as truckin magazine that very question.  I'm sure they will have an excuse. :wtf:

:withstupid:

after finally looking it over, i think it's a real ss, but it's not a 4/6 drop. it does however have tires that are only listed as 29.9 tall which lowers it some over stock along with the kit.

I think it has a 4/6 drop kit, like Zippy was saying, its tires are only 29.9 inche tires and they are feeling up the fender wells pretty well. But, I could be wrong, it wont be the first time. :thumbs:

Archived