How Could My Husband Do This To Me?

kcsswife

I've always been a bit suspicious as Shaun likes to garden, pick out drapes during our remodels and even bought a few 'European shoulder bags' over the years, but i never thought things would go this far. Shit, i couldn't believe it when he came home with a pink paint job on Red, but he assured me it was a custom color and everyone would like it. Well, my worst fears were realized this morning when i walked in on him in the bathroom and he was putting on makeup and wearing my most revealing undergarments. He was talking to another 'man' about what he was doing and was in the process of sending him a picture. How do i respond to this ? At first he didn't know i was there but when he saw me, i couldn't help but run out the door. I can't go back. He always said he was going out with the boys, but this gives it a whole new meaning. I've always wondered where all of the missing things were going, like my lipstick, panties, 'back messagers' and such. This is all TOO MUCH !!! HELP !! Any advice on what i can do next Please !!