How Could My Husband Do This To Me?

kcsswife

I guess this explains the ATTA BOY pat on the ass i got when you left yesterday. :greddy: Now i'm glad you didn't stay longer. The least you could've done was get online and pick out some drapes for my living room. AMANDA.... I think i speak for all of us at your extended SilveradoSS family when i say that we support you and we're here for you. I would guess that the best thing to do is buy Shaun his own panties for Christmas and maybe this will pass. Maybe everyone else can chime in with some suggestions as to what you can do to get past this....... :lurk:

I guess this explains the ATTA BOY pat on the ass i got when you left yesterday. :greddy: Now i'm glad you didn't stay longer. The least you could've done was get online and pick out some drapes for my living room. AMANDA.... I think i speak for all of us at your extended SilveradoSS family when i say that we support you and we're here for you. I would guess that the best thing to do is buy Shaun his own panties for Christmas and maybe this will pass. Maybe everyone else can chime in with some suggestions as to what you can do to get past this....... :lurk:

Shaun wants to know why you won't answer his phone calls this morning. He said he left something there but won't tell me what.

Shaun wants to know why you won't answer his phone calls this morning. He said he left something there but won't tell me what.

Check your ' back messager ' drawer. You may find the answer in whats missing. Would explain why none of us could find Shaun for awhile.

it's massager you illiterate queer, and once you found me you had your turn as well :closedeyes:

You would know the spelling...and worse yet, you would have to turn this into a spelling bee. Kind of follows suit with your 'preferences'. Did i spell that right ? :jester: And you better start adding some jesters or this is gonna get ugly. I LOVE my truck !!