How Could My Husband Do This To Me?

kcsswife

most of us members know shaun well enough that we could see right through this prank, but i was worried for a second about the fact that he vouched for my character in my sale thread. some newer members may read that and this thread, and translate that we are "characters" together :greddy:

don't worry shaun...i already deleted the pictures :jester:

most of us members know shaun well enough that we could see right through this prank, but i was worried for a second about the fact that he vouched for my character in my sale thread. some newer members may read that and this thread, and translate that we are "characters" together :greddy:

You may have deleted the pictures but I still have some really good ones...he told me not to post or he would kill me.

I still have our prom pics

This is what happens when you log on a friends computer and forget to log out! Gasemall and Mr. P you got me this time but you shall prepare for payback!! <3

:noway: I had nothing to do with it. Mostly. :jester:

Whoa, guess I'm outed :jester: ...

It's hard living a lie. :jester:

I'm not sure what happened this weekend, but ... where was Steve?? ughdance.gif

Wouldn't YOU like to know?! :ninja:

You mean the cheerleader car?!

:rollin: Harsh!!! LOLOL

Mr. P. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats not fair Manda! You posted the vid of me against my will. You should do the same for shaun. Its only fair.

I'm still thinking about it. Just picture him in my shorts and a T-shirt w/a knot tied in it. :drool: