Chevrolet Silverado Ss For Sale In Illinois

SupWiz17

Im up near joliet in the south west suburbs and Im looking at buying a new truck and found this website and the silverado ss and Im really starting to like it the more I read about them and have taken a few for a test drive. Im open to any year as long as the miles on it are decent and the truck is also in good shape and the price is right. Im ready to buy and not looking to kick tires so if you have something for sale in this area let me know. Thanks

I'm in Kansas. I bought an SS in Ohio, a different one in New York, and yet another one in Cali that i had shipped to me. It's nice to find one locally, but don't limit your options when you might be able to find a great buy that fits your needs somewhere else. Part of the fun is finding the one, getting a one way ticket and driving it back home. :cheers:

I'm in Kansas. I bought an SS in Ohio, a different one in New York, and yet another one in Cali that i had shipped to me. It's nice to find one locally, but don't limit your options when you might be able to find a great buy that fits your needs somewhere else. Part of the fun is finding the one, getting a one way ticket and driving it back home. :cheers:

yep thats how i found my SS. 1800 miles from home got a one way ticket and drove straight home took me 23.50 hours.

stg313 I just looked at your truck and that has to be one of the nicest silverados I have ever seen. I wish I saw that before you sold it because the price is perfect and it definitely isnt stock but looks so good I dunno if I could pass it up biggrin.gif

That's a great price for a dealer. Could probably get them down to around 15 for it

Yeah its a real nice truck. I have looked at it already and driven it around but I dont know if it was just the salesman but he wasnt moving on the price and was trying to kill me on the interest rate. Because of that I went and got my own loan and figure I will try back soon with the other guy

They also had someone else looking at it willing to pay their price. It looks like they didnt buy it so im hoping now they will be willing to talk

probably just trying to get you to buy it by saying someone was going to. common thing sales people do. Before you go back, have a price set in your mind and don't budge. Don't let them talk to you about a payment. That's such a joke. They can really rip you off with that BS.