Loosing Coolant

myblack04ss

hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me why im loosing coolant i dont see any leaks anywhere but yet i have to keep adding some every few days im not sure wuts wrong if anyone could help id appreciate it thanks alot :help:

[/quo

have you noticed any problems with the way it runs, what's your oil look like, is it smoking any

first off what are ur mods, 2nd what is the temperature, humidity level etc..., 3rd do u shoot white smoke out, how many miles are on the truck and can u smell a sweet smell from the exhaust?

if ur shooting PURE white smoke, u might have a blown head gasket and that is causing coolant to make it through the block and into the heads burning it up.

have u drained the fluid lately? if so it takes a little bit for the motor to fill up with coolant therefore u could just be a little low

all i have is a black bear tune, intake and exhaust and there is no white smoke and i dont smell anything sweet at all i live in va the temp isnt that cold here yet and my truck runs at normal operating temp wen the rite amount of coolant is in it and i checked my oil its fine not smokkey or milky im lost as to wut it is