Anyone Photoshop?

At the end of my depoyment im getting my new boss 330's powdercoated black and gonna drop it another 1 inch or so to fill up the wheel wells...really want to see what it will look like..something to look forward to i guess i should say...so was wondering if anyone was good at photoshop...random i know, but nothing wrong with asking questions :) There are photos of my truck in my gallery...Thanks!

looks nice man! gives me a pretty good idea...like the tint on the tails! I plan on getting rid of the fender flares, sucks that they wore lines into the paint..some are pretty deep..my 32+mm offset doesnt look good with them on..hangs over to much

looks nice man! gives me a pretty good idea...like the tint on the tails! I plan on getting rid of the fender flares, sucks that they wore lines into the paint..some are pretty deep..my 32+mm offset doesnt look good with them on..hangs over to much

Sorry Im not the greatest with PS but I figured you would like to get a general idea of what it would look like! Sucks about the fender flares, but actually I think that you could pull of the look with your truck also I just tinted the tails for fun but I cant wait to see what the truck will look like when its actually done!thumb.gif