Got My New Ss!

ls2silvy

Picked up a 03 SSS from my work (Ed Bozarth Chevrolet) , got it in as a used trade in. They gave the guy 8700 for it so i ended up getting it for 10k out the door. It was pretty (dare i say, not to offend!!) mexicaned out lol. had to take a lot of chrome, 3 spoke 26's, lots of stickers and clapped out led lights off of it. Still need to find some stock wheels and the right grille too. I wanna do the 06-07 front end conversion later. Threw a lq9/ls3 with a ls7 cam in my white SS for the winter until my 370 turbo build is all done so i ran it up to the exhaust shop for some exhaust work.

Picture1282.jpg

Good deal. Im from lake wood colorado. we should meet up some time. i would like to check out your white truck and new motor.

I have a 04 red sss.

Shane

[/quap when did they ever makw a single cab sstruck on those years

I had to pull a lot of chrome junk of off the truck and it had one of those fake ugly a** strut chrome grilles on it, i just couldn't stand it so i swapped one off of a used trade in truck out back. I will be doing the 06-07 front end conversion here very soon so then it will look like my white trucks front end. they never made a RCSB SS, my white truck is a clone.

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

Its not like it matters all that much if its a true SS or a clone, all the SS is to Chevrolet is a special trim package anyways. My white truck has everything SS except the side cladding and thats coming soon too. I do have to do the power window,locks and seats conversion this winter though since my truck was the lower work truck model but i have all the parts to do it. Wish i had a hook up on the front end conversion parts too lol, my dealer at my cost wants 435 for just the grille shell and another 150-250 for the paintable ends and the bowtie! luckily i have a few family members in the repo bussiness so i just happen to end up with some parts somtimes lol.