Xbox 360 Or Ps3

Ruben525

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because of it not matching? lol Back in the day I upgraded from Xbox to Xbox 360... didn't like it that much and went back to Xbox, then a year or two later I got the PS3 and instantly liked it and now I'm hooked! Don't mind the larger controllers for the 360 though cuz my big hands, but the PS3 controllers no problem. I think the PS3 is much simpler to use.. much! and it's also got free online play pepsicheer.gif

PS3 ftw! free online, HDMI, web browser, use of money in the playstation store and not "microsoft points" Blu-ray player, card reader, wifi built it, bluetooth connected controllers(up to 7 controllers). What more could you ask for?

PS3 ftw! free online, HDMI, web browser, use of money in the playstation store and not "microsoft points" Blu-ray player, card reader, wifi built it, bluetooth connected controllers(up to 7 controllers). What more could you ask for?

Damn ps3 is sounding good maybe I'll have to pick one up I

Gonna try and sell my 360. The only thing that's dumb is that I really don't play my 360 cuz I'm always busy so I'm wondering if I'm just wasting money

^^^^^^^^^^^^^That pretty much sums it all up!! get it on blk friday!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^That pretty much sums it all up!! get it on blk friday!!

That's what I'm gonna try and do but for the ps3 there's not really that good of deals best buy has the best one. Comes with wack ass games and cars on blue ray

i have a PS3 got it last year around this time. it was fun for the down time. but now only down fall is i work 3 jobs and i have not used it more than 10 times. i haven't even turned it on sense like march of this year. so they are fun if you have the time. but a waste of money if you wont play it. we got tons of stuff to go along with the Ps3 like rock band bundle pack and like 10 other games what a waste of money. only time ill ever have a chance to use it is in the winter when im not wrenchen on the truck.

i have a PS3 got it last year around this time. it was fun for the down time. but now only down fall is i work 3 jobs and i have not used it more than 10 times. i haven't even turned it on sense like march of this year. so they are fun if you have the time. but a waste of money if you wont play it. we got tons of stuff to go along with the Ps3 like rock band bundle pack and like 10 other games what a waste of money. only time ill ever have a chance to use it is in the winter when im not wrenchen on the truck.

Yea I don't wanna waste money but i bet there fun on rainy days where there's nothing else to do lol

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

This question gets asked a ton at my store.

Easiest way to decide is this. If you like to play stuff online, 360 has a much better network and overall larger selection of games since the base units are much cheaper. The fail rate on old machines is huge though, we fix tons of red rings. Get the last revision of the larger 360 or a slim if buying new or used.

PS3 has tons of multimedia capabilities, better exclusive titles, but crappy online network compared to 360. It's a better system if you play games by yourself. Mine gets used for netflix and bluray playing way more then gaming. They do fail, just not nearly as much. Repairs are more expensive.

If you have kids and like to play games with them, get a wii, there is also a fair amount of good titles, just not much in the mature department that the average gamer tends to prefer.

I wouldnt say crappy online network i mean for free its not bad, nothing terribly wrong with it, just a little less refined than 360.

I have had to get my PS3 fixed once but thats cause i left it on for long periods of time with games in it so the disks were always spinning, and yea, just dont mistreat it and your golden.