Blacked Out My Billet Grills

AS title States , I blacked out my billet inserts and also the 2 air ducts in the Bumper . The Billet grilles were black on the inside n grey on front n were pretty chipped up. So now I just need to finish the one air duct and then I will get some pix of the Before n after . So far with the grilles on im pretty happy .

I Was also contemplating making up some Mesh Grille inserts as well , as i done them for nissans on my old site n sold roughly 150 sets and I still make n sell em to this day. So i was also curious if anyone here had interest in these for themselves ?

feel free to Pm me for pix if so.

Before - Day1FrontEnd.jpg

Grilles Done - OgAAABAstIQuDBDdqN5a0KqC7RwZpzXoeUjZRLu00bCcACfl9YKWIRT-HQAP6Og_pqrgjS-gRo7oRHUvi7R81nBcQFYAm1T1UHKNsvKTq_Gf-oYv_l_sJKMPDYbb.jpg

Vents done - OgAAAGdrOZM6mXNy7PTFl47aVUrF2qDTU4ZVfe_L8xfNxaf_shooVz5kvCEe3o1B12_95n8sKWf1UqT31VidR6-v6XQAm1T1UCZN7i7cQ75UOJvaN73yPoAPsJwF.jpg

[ IMG]http://i222.photobuc...qbmAtkbO6Nv.jpg[/img]

OgAAAFcDowcYTkgljug6qY3b3tdDgaGOkVImrQbJV91SHCsTZMslO5sCisfJi3F7g-YqhcNyoVLTPMtw0LEYG4lf9asAm1T1UI1ZkJVUNViJNY9XlhrcSgL0_7gS.jpg

I also removed the unneccesary Front Plate Holder . Im thinking some Blackd out SS Emblems and all black mirrors are in this trucks near future . Wish i could do tinted headlights ,but i got harrassed for those b4 , next time i get a ticket supposedly.

Edited by SuperSlow6pt0 (see edit history)

looks great, makes the red of the truck pop out alot more. I think the tinted headlights would look sick just get the headlight covers and if you get pulled over take them off for a couple days then slap them back on lol