Hid'S?

kwaves11

This is probably a dumb question but I already have HID's from the previous owner and dont know what they are but I want to upgrade to something a lot brighter. I was thinking either 4500k or 6000k. Can I just swap in a new bulb once I decide or do I need new ballast? Also what is going to be the brightest and look the best? Thanks guys

I also have a HID question n this seemed as good a place as any to ask, but I just bought 2 xenon h13 6000k bulbs to use in my reverse lights but I can't get them to work even if I hook em directly to the battery. Is there another price I need other than just the bulbs?

This is probably a dumb question but I already have HID's from the previous owner and dont know what they are but I want to upgrade to something a lot brighter. I was thinking either 4500k or 6000k. Can I just swap in a new bulb once I decide or do I need new ballast? Also what is going to be the brightest and look the best? Thanks guys

6000K are the brightest and whitest temperature, u might have 35W ballasts, if so you can upgrade to 55W ballasts

I also have a HID question n this seemed as good a place as any to ask, but I just bought 2 xenon h13 6000k bulbs to use in my reverse lights but I can't get them to work even if I hook em directly to the battery. Is there another price I need other than just the bulbs?

u have ballasts?

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Ya you need the whole hid kit