2011 Silverado Ss Calenders

BlueAKSSS

Thanks guys, I ordered both of them as well but they haven't made it up here yet since I chose the slowest shipping lol... rolleyes.gif I hope the company I used to make them does an excellent job! Also this is the last day to buy them at 40% off so get them while there a good deal! Chevy_anim.gif

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just ordered a couple for myself as well! Thanks for taking the time to do this Matt and for including my picture. Just a heads up though, I placed my order just a few minutes ago and the 40% off code still worked.

just got both the calenders very nice great job matt

Thanks! pepsicheer.gif

Ordered mine a couple nights ago. Can't wait to get it, they looked great on the net. Good job

Thanks, they look great in person as well! There sitting right next to me lol!

Matt they came out great! I dont wanna sound like an ass, but on the back cover you forgot to put Oct down and who the member was...just so happens to be me. Ha but its all good. Glad I made it in anyway.

Sorry! Completely missed that!!!! Yikes, very sorry wasn't singling you out just missed October don't know what I was thinking. rolleyes.gif

~Edit just tried to go back in and edit the calender but now it won't let me change it now that it has been published. That sucks sorry!

i still havent gotten mine...its been like a week and a half banghead.gif

It takes a while for that company I used to make them I guess mine took a while to get here as well. You would need it untill the start of next year right? biggrinjester.gif

same here. its driving me nuts.

It takes a while for that company I used to make them I guess mine took a while to get here as well.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)