Pac Aoem-Gm24 Forsale

I have a PAC AOEM-GM24 module for sale. This the module you need to hook sub woofers and an aftermarket amp to your stock bose radio, basically it just gives you RCA hook ups and remote wire hook ups. It installs behind the rear cup holders behind the stock bose amp it just plugs into the harness the install is super easy, and is really good if you want to have some aftermaret subs but want to keep your dash stock looking.And it will sound just as good as it would if you were hooking up to an aftermarket radio. I used it for about a month before I got my indash dvd player so it is basically new I can also extend the remote wire so its easier to work with as well type up some directions to go with it, I might even have the original box with the directions I just have to check. I think they sell from anywhere between $35 and $40 brand new and this one is just as good as new so I would like to get $30.00 shipped for it. Either send me a PM or shoot me an email just incase I cant get on here during the day [email protected]