Some Misc Stuff For Sale Please Take A Look

2006IntimidatorSS

-Magnavox 2GB Brand new MP3 player. Never been used $make offers

PICT0007.jpg

-Deer Hunter 2005 Computer video game, hardly played it. $make offers

PICT0008.jpg

-Ninja/Samari Sword in great shape, comes with case and carrying straps. $make offers

PICT0001.jpg

-Chevy Steering wheel for 1980s-1990s GM pick up trucks $make offers

PICT0002.jpg

-Rack on wheels for hanging clothes and jackets/coats on and putting shoes on. Its all good, not broken or damaged or anything $make offers

PICT0002-1.jpg

-Chrome pop out lighter brand new, still in package never opened for vehicles $make offers

PICT0006.jpg

-Red Can Cooler Autograghed by pro monster truck drivers like Dennis Anderson, Tom Meents, BigFoot, Sampson and all those guys $make offers

PICT0004.jpg

-Automotive fan for vehicles, works $make offers

PICT0007-1.jpg

-PS2 Madden 2005 video game $make offers

PICT0013.jpg

-PS2 007 NightFire Video Game $make offers

PICT0016.jpg

-PS2 007 Agent Under fire Video Game $make offers

PICT0015.jpg

-PS2 007 Everything or Nothing Video Game $make offers

PICT0014.jpg

-PS2 Stuntman Ignition video Game $make offers

PICT0001-1.jpg

-Xbox Wreckless Video Game $make offers

PICT0003.jpg

-Wheaties Collectors Edition Mark McGwire Gold Signature Mini Box $make offers

PICT0010.jpg

-Wheaties Collectors Edition Jackie Robinson gold Signature Mini Box $make offers

PICT0012.jpg

-Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Toys $make offers (Goldberg, Wolverine, Team Meents, Bulldozer)

PICT0008-1.jpg

Well that's it for now, I will probably post more stuff up if I find anything. Any help right now woul be greatly appreciated. Please take a look at these items and feel free to make an offer and maybe we can make a deal. wallet and pockets are hurting, also bank accounts are starting to hurt too. I do appologize if some pictures turn out blurry, this camera I got sucks. I can try to retake pictures and see if I can get better ones. But please people, I really do need to get rid of some stuff, so make offers...I don't care, I just want to sell some stuff. Really kind of hurting financially

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Hey everyone, I just added more stuff up for sale to sell...whatever, please take a look. Make offers, I am open to offers as well, I just need to get rid of some stuff. This is all cheap stuff, nothing fancy or really valueable. Anyway please take a look and let me know

Try selling some shit that isn't so gay

comments like these are totally uncalled for and just down right disrespectful...if you arent interested in buying anything or saying something positive just keep it to yourself. and while youre at it, go ahead and change the info under your name...you DONT have an SS and your truck is NOT awd. rant.gif

on another note, good luck with all your stuff you have listed. most of us know how tight money can be sometimes and theres nothing wrong with selling off a bunch of your unused items to make some extra cash.cheers.gif

Well, I hope you're having luck man, but have you tried Craigslist?

I sincerely compliment you on your maturity and (maybe) fighting the urge to... well enuf said. Everyone else has done a great job in the face of ignorance.

Try selling some shit that isn't so gay

AK4.8SS ... Take this as your only warning. Comments like this are not welcome here at Silveradoss.com. If you chose to act in this type of manner, I will advise you now, that I and the rest of the SSS.com team will take swift action.

You may be able to act this way on other forums, but not here. The SSS.com community will keep us Mods and Admins informed ... :thumbs:

*** This matter is closed ***

2006 Intimidator SS ... Please edit and start a new thread ...

*** Thread Closed ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)