Dfw Winter 2011 Gtg

Hey Steve, think we'll have time for a fuel pump and injector swap? haha. either way ill be there for sure

Injectors?? You got a new tune to go with them?

Pump - maybe, maybe not because I'm already assisting on another project that weekend. THEN AGAIN the "fuel pump master" (8 UR HMI) will be there so yeah we might be able to help!

Mr. P.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injectors?? You got a new tune to go with them?

Pump - maybe, maybe not because I'm already assisting on another project that weekend. THEN AGAIN the "fuel pump master" (8 UR HMI) will be there so yeah we might be able to help!

Mr. P.

Ummm...I'll give you a call sometime this week on that one.

Ummm...I'll give you a call sometime this week on that one.

zach i pulled dans tank on his truck in 10 minutes. i know how to do it and im good at it. and the project hes talking about is figuring out my converter problem and dash noise

:withstupid: You guys still planning on being there? Or will I be playing whirlyball with myself... :tumbleweed::lol:

Meet-up is at Noon at Jake's Burgers, 701 W. Parker, Plano, TX - Exit I-75 at Parker, turn WEST onto Parker and Jakes is about 2/3-mile down the street on the right-hand side.

Whirlyball is at 3115 West Parker Rd, about another 2-miles west of Jakes (at NW corner of Parker & Independence).

Mr. P. :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this weekend guys. I wasn't able to take off work.

Guess that means I don't need to dig out that spare walbro for you this weekend then does it lol. Gonna try to be there guys

Guess that means I don't need to dig out that spare walbro for you this weekend then does it lol. Gonna try to be there guys

Haha nope but I do still plan on buying it from you pretty soon so go ahead and find it and make sure everything is there so I can have a quick and easy install :jester: