Parting Out All Stock 2003 Ss

billybays

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could use the heater coils out of your driverside seat if its tact at all and I coould use ur heater blower motor.

i do have both of those you can reach me at my phone number at (662)2028229 anytime and we can work something out

Thanks william

on october 31 i flipped my blue 2003 silverado ss. i did not have insurance on it so i have to part it out. mostly everything on the truck is still in good working condition the only thing that is majorly messed up is the cab is crushed and all the glass is broken except for the front and back passenger windows. the engine still starts up and everything and there is a brand new transfer case that doesnt even have 500 miles on it. if you need anything stock just send me a message and make an offer and i will glaqdly pack it up and ship it. i have attached a good picture of the truck. and the cladding and rear bumber are already sold.

PM was sent! looking forward to hearing from you

Well im the a-hole that got all the cladding and the rear bumper, lol. Just got it all last night, what a P.I.T.A. Just figured i would tell everyone that Billy was great to deal with and im sure he will get back to all of you, hes just been pretty busy lately. Theres not much missing from the truck and the parts that arent smashed are in pretty damn good shape for 140k