Help!

kbuchner

Alright guys im frustrated and need some help! Ive got two problems with my 03 sss that seemed to happen within a week of each other and i cannot figure it out. So my heat only blows hot air when its at 90. At 89 it blows ice cold for the passenger and driver sides. I had a spare climate control unit that i know works so i swapped them and still the same sh*t. When i turn the a/c on 75 or so i can get it to blow warmer air. Also, my heated seats don't work. when you hit the driver side control the lights flash on then off and you hear a relay click. If the passenger side is on (only the back works) and you hit the driver side it turns off the passenger side. I checked all sorts of fuses and tried searching for bad grounds. Possibly a thermostat is my climate control issue? Any of you guys have a suggestion or similar issue? i traced through wiring looms until my eyes crossed and cant figure it out. hopefully you guys and your infinite wisdom can help me out! Thanks banghead.gif

Edited by kbuchner (see edit history)

Correct me if I'm wrong experts but your climate control issue is your "blend door actuator" mine does the same. Disconnect your battery, wait 2-3 mins. and reconnect, sometimes this helps. It's an intermittent problem, usually resolves itself. Search "blend door actuator" - entire forum and you'll get a lot of info. No idea on the seat issue, I have standard seats. BDA's run about $125 each, I believe there are at least 2. Driver and passenger side.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)