curbside parking assist

ShortBus

My wife must have screwed with it. Looks like it's time to take the keys away.

My wife refuses to drive the SS. She is afraid that she will damage it and also she said she doesn't see what the big deal is with this truck.

My wife must have screwed with it.  Looks like it's time to take the keys away.

My wife refuses to drive the SS. She is afraid that she will damage it and also she said she doesn't see what the big deal is with this truck.

Your's too? I thought I was the only one with the ignorant wife!!!

My wife likes the truck, but is a little jelous of it(she thinks I'm cheating on her with it :jester: ). She doesnt mind driving it unless there is a lot of traffic and she doesnt see how I can just zip around like its a sports car. I just cant wait till I get a tune and in a few years a power adder, thats when the fun will start.

I've threatened bodily harm to my wife if she so much as looks at the SS wrong. :nono:

I have a hard enough time letting her get in the passanger side, w/ those long nails and rings on... no telling how many scratches she could inflict on my paint!!!

I've threatened bodily harm to my wife if she so much as looks at the SS wrong. :nono:

I have a hard enough time letting her get in the passanger side, w/ those long nails and rings on... no telling how many scratches she could inflict on my paint!!!

My wife has already scratched the passenger side with the metal buckle on her purse... down to the primer. :rolleyes::fume: One more screwup like that and I'll be taking my extra key away from her.

My ex-gf scratched my last silverado... the first day I had it! (we broke up the next day)

She just didn't understand why I was upset that the paint on my BRAND NEW truck (25 miles on it when it happened) was scratched.

She had the nerve to get mad at me when I got upset about it...

I have to find someone that has respect for automobiles...

Archived