Exhast Help Needed

im getting a new muffler and i dont knw what kind to get

i cant decide beweet magnaflow or flowmaster super 44 or borla or anything

i want one that sounds real mean and deep and loud

what should i get?

I think it is zach89 on here had a link for flowmonster not flowmaster I have them on my truck and love the sound and there pretty inexpensive.

I swapped from the Flowmaster to the Flowmonster. Loudness seems about the same but the truck runs better now. Only reason I went with the Flowmonster over the Magnaflow is Flowmonster = Magnaflow at a cheaper price. $65 in stainless steel:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61950&st=0

I personally think the Corsa sport is the best sounding muffler for the stock manifolds a magnaflow might be a little quiet with out some LTs. But on my old 5.3 silverado which had LTs as well I ran a flowmaster super 40 muffler single in dual out that exited before the rear tire and it sounded pretty good with the manifolds but once I put headers on it sucked. I dont think I would ever buy another flowmaster. Magnaflow is awesome quality and sound great with some Lts. The corsa sport however sounds amazing with the stock manifolds and sounds awesome with Lts as well as long as run hiflo cats or some type of small bullet muffler before it. So I say if you want something to sound awesome with the stock manifolds now and then want to upgrade to some Lts down the road and still sound good I say get a corsa sport! They are expensive but well worth it!

I personally think the Corsa sport is the best sounding muffler for the stock manifolds a magnaflow might be a little quiet with out some LTs. But on my old 5.3 silverado which had LTs as well I ran a flowmaster super 40 muffler single in dual out that exited before the rear tire and it sounded pretty good with the manifolds but once I put headers on it sucked. I dont think I would ever buy another flowmaster. Magnaflow is awesome quality and sound great with some Lts. The corsa sport however sounds amazing with the stock manifolds and sounds awesome with Lts as well as long as run hiflo cats or some type of small bullet muffler before it. So I say if you want something to sound awesome with the stock manifolds now and then want to upgrade to some Lts down the road and still sound good I say get a corsa sport! They are expensive but well worth it!

You're killing me....

UPS truck dropped my corsa sport off yesterday and I am trying to figure out when I can get it put on.....