2002 Torch Red Zo6 Corvette 20K 53K Miles In Dallas / Fort Worth Area

fast_ass_truck

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride bro. I have an '03 Z black with mod red int. You should try posting on some of the Corvette Forums. If I wasn't looking to buy a house I would be very intrested in adding another Z to the stable. I will ask around I may know some people around here in the market for one.

Are you willing sell the after market parts seperatly and also do the original parts come with it?

Nice ride bro. I have an '03 Z black with mod red int. You should try posting on some of the Corvette Forums. If I wasn't looking to buy a house I would be very intrested in adding another Z to the stable. I will ask around I may know some people around here in the market for one.

Are you willing sell the after market parts seperatly and also do the original parts come with it?

Yes it's on the corvette forum already but I would like to part out the nitrous kit and a few mods but I don't have the time to do so so I am trying toy sell as a whole ... And as far as stock parts I am the 3rd onwner of the Car so I do not have Any of them

• 2 weeks later...

Still have the Z06 for sale? I will be coming to DFW for my little girls trampoline championships next weekend at the Cowboy Stadium and would be interested in seeing/buying this Corvette. PM me please.