Paint Cost Question

i have a guy who can paint and does great work this would be base coat clear coat. he said he would give me a deal for 700 to paint a front bumper cover, roll pan or ss rear bumper, and a wing. does thta sound like a good price for the 3?

Thanks

Sounds like a lot to me. The shop I go to quoted me 100 for each bumper and 50 for the wing same shop that paint my cladding on my clone

i was thinking that might have been high. need to check with people who has had stuff painted before thanks again.

one thing you need to understand is that all "painters" dont use high quality materials. prep work will play a big roll in how long it lasts but cheap a$$ materials wont last near as long. so always factor into your price quoted what brand materials they use. just my $.02 good luck. gary

heck seems like a good deal to me i paid $500 for my fiberglass hood to be painted. but i also told them i wanted it done right. i told them i didn't care if i had to wait 2 weeks until it was done. alot of my cost came from prep work fiberglass has a lot of waves in it. so it had to be blocked out 2 or 3 time to get it just right. but it turned out great. crappy part for me is he had a hail storm out of no where and it cracked my new hood. still waiting for insurance to come check it out.