Grill Emblem

sierra ss

Just depends on if your going to leave it dirty as hell,lol

No but if you plan on blacking out your lights and tails go with the first pic, if not leave it red othewise people will think the emblem fell off

Come and wash it for me, it's 15* here, lol. Headlights are gonna stay how they are. I like the looks of the black one up close but from a distance it looks to much like a fn dodge. Im going to paint the chrome trim on the red one black and mcmahan gave me the idea to outline the black one with red so im prolly gonna do that and just swap them in and out. I pick the red one up today at the dealer for free, cant beat that.

do they make a just striaght honecomb grill for the denalis with no emblem at all?

I dont think they do in a honeycomb, they do in a horizontal bar but i dont care for it on a denali

I like the red better. But it could be because the truck is dirty. If you are going for the murdered look the black would be better.

I was going for the murdered look but i like the red better. and like i said b4 from a diatance no matter if tis clean or dirty it looks like a dodge