2Nd Girl.

Bad Bowtie

Well, I leave work early today to take my wife to the hospital this afternoon. They are going to start inducing her (pregnancy). We should have our 2nd daughter by the weekend.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers guys.

Seems like there have been a rash of births on the site here lately.... :wink2:

Here's a quick pic fella's. I gotta get back to the hospital. I just ran home to shower & change clothes. LOL!!

We named her Avrie Morgan. (Our 1st daughter is named "Addie").

It was a SCARY morning for us Saturday. We found out my wife's placenta had started to tear way from her uterus. We found her in bed laying in a large pool of blood. She had dilated to a 6, but an emergency c-section had to be performed to get the baby out safety & stop my wife's bleeding. It was one of those "life moments", but all worked out fine. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers....

-Jon in TX. :cool:

post-2084-056975500 1292184550_thumb.jpg

post-2084-008549200 1292184583_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Here's a quick pic fella's. I gotta get back to the hospital. I just ran home to shower & change clothes. LOL!!

We named her Avrie Morgan. (Our 1st daughter is named "Addie").

It was a SCARY morning for us Saturday. We found out my wife's placenta had started to tear way from her uterus. We found her in bed laying in a large pool of blood. She had dilated to a 6, but an emergency c-section had to be performed to get the baby out safety & stop my wife's bleeding. It was one of those "life moments", but all worked out fine. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers....

-Jon in TX. :cool:

Congrats, that is a beautiful name. That def. must have been scary.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Well, I leave work early today to take my wife to the hospital this afternoon. They are going to start inducing her (pregnancy). We should have our 2nd daughter by the weekend.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers guys.

Seems like there have been a rash of births on the site here lately.... :wink2:

a rash??? i wouldnt agree more with you i got a girl coming this next 24th but not sure it it will make it till then due my wife is getting constant contractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!