Fs..Oem Chrome Ss Emblems/ Jg Badges/ Rear Ss Cover

neessh

Got a brand new set of chrome OEM SS badges, brand new, never mounted. This is a set of 4...2 door, 1 tailgate, and 1 dash. Was keeping it for a future build but don't need it any more. I want $200 shipped for it.

Also got 2 rare Joe Gibbs door badges from a JG silverado that I'm not going to use. 100 bucks shipped

used rear SS bumper cover and brand new step pads (upper and lower). Just the cover and no brackets, etc. Got some light scratches on it. Black color . I bought this for (believe it or not) 450 bucks (due to shipping). All I want for it is 50 bucks and you pay shipping.

Got an extra lower step pad too. BNIB for 25 bucks and you pay shipping.

I have NO CLUE how to figure out shippng for the large items so please expect some delays on shipping quotes. Feel free to do calculations on your own too. My zip code is 96701 / Hawaii.

No pics at this time also but items are as described. ebay feedback is 100% under "shaneesh".

sorry guys but please bear with me as I really don't know how to figure out the cost of shipping as I never sent anything large before. I'll try and get shipping cost soon though. Thanks for the inquiries.

try to find a independant shipping place , not fedex or ups