20,000 Silveradoss.Com Members

Stitches040

I joined up in 9/06 I believe, I remember my 1st post asking about the difference between stock 345hp at crank and actual HP to tires. hahaha :yellow_loser:

I've learned so much, I swear every question I've ever had has been answered and then some. I feel at home here with all the members. And to the newer members who are wondering about my screen name, I have owned 2 previous 06 SSS's hence the name although now owning V-Max, I just just decided to keep theat SN. I pretty much check in everyday, lately I've been more active due to a job change so I have a PC in front of me now.

I check the site out multiple times a day..I just dont post near as much as i used to

:withstupid:

do to work and not having net at home I dont post as much as I want to

I joined on 18 May 08 plan on beeing here for a very long time :peelout:

Wow thats a large amount. There are still a few of us "old members" still around

Hey Matt, glad to see you're still around. thumb.gif

I'm one of the "Old Geezers" here, age wise and years on the forum, still check in at least once a day. 20k members is getting up there, I remember early discussions here as to how to get the word out about sss.com. thumb.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

I'm not on everyday but I still check in. Good to see some of us "Old Geezers" are still here cheers.gif