What Do You Guys Think?

Mike Frey

well i ran my truck stock with just a dynomax bullet muffler, with 100,000 miles on the motor and got a 15.71 with a 2.3 60' on street tires. its a 5.3.

i now have full bolt ons... black bear tune, pacesetter long tubes into X-pipe no cats true duals 3in exhaust. K&N Cold air intake, Transgo HD2 Shift kit, vette 2nd gear servo, and sonnax 4th gear billet servo.

no cam or stall or efans. what do u think it will run in the quarter? i know reaction time, temp, track elevation etc matter but im just wanting to get a good estimate on what it will run.

Thanks, Mike

high 14's maybe if i had to just take a wild ass guess? maybe mid 14's if youre lucky

thats what im hopeing to.. cuz my dad owns a victory red 03 SS and ive ran him in my truck and all i had was a bullet muffler and black bear tune and pulled about 2 trucks on him from a 35 roll. then we raced from a dig and i caught him at 85ish and put a steady 1 1/2 trucks on him to 106 before we shut down.

Edited by 1BadSilvy (see edit history)

thats what im hopeing to.. cuz my dad owns a victory red 03 SS and ive ran him in my truck and all i had was a bullet muffler and black bear tune and pulled about 2 trucks on him from a 35 roll. then we raced from a dig and i caught him at 85ish and put a steady 1 1/2 trucks on him to 106 before we shut down.

awdbanghead.gif

My guess would be low 15's, but we will see, may impress ya! peelout.gif Would be a good test of bolt on performance gains!

:withstupid: My best guess would be 1/2-second improvement. Again just my guesses and am very interested to see what she really runs!

Mr. P. :)