Most Brand New

feece08

K so I got a few things to get rid of. Bought the new truck couple weeks ago already buying new shit.lol let me know if any yall want something.

ARM UEGO air/fuel gauge......brand new never even opened The box( ordered two by mistake)

Silver billit grill with matching bow tie.(just bought a blacked out one.)

Diamond clear headlights. They have a black back round. I put them on and didn't like how they looked so I bought new ones. Still have all the original packing. The lights were 290 from stylntrucks.

Unfortunately I won't be able to ship any of this until Jan 10...outa town

Thanks

-Taylor

picture of lights please..

dont have any pics of the headlights. but heres the link from the site that i got them from. ill take 250 and ill take care of the shipping. like i said there brand new, the only thing i dont have to pack them with is the plastic that goes over the lens.

dont have any pics of the headlights. but heres the link from the site that i got them from. ill take 250 and ill take care of the shipping. like i said there brand new, the only thing i dont have to pack them with is the plastic that goes over the lens.

haha forgot to post the link....

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c-26=Lighting&category%7ccat_-26%7c181=Headlights&partfamilyid=3152&attribute_value_string%7cColor=Black&canned_results_trigger=

taylor, how much for the billet grill? and have any pics of it?

Happy holidays jimmy. Sorry but the grill,bow tie and head lights are no longer avail. The gauge is if you want. I will pm you if it comes avail again.