The Newest Ss Member

70chevy03ss

Jesse big Congrats brother glad to hear everything came out fine. Our little is kicking my butt being in the Army and having to get up way to early. Those late nite feedings and diaper changes are taking a toll on me. But he is worth every bit of it. Wish you the best with everything.

Justin

Jesse big Congrats brother glad to hear everything came out fine. Our little is kicking my butt being in the Army and having to get up way to early. Those late nite feedings and diaper changes are taking a toll on me. But he is worth every bit of it. Wish you the best with everything.

Justin

Congrats to you again justin.. Yeah its the cluster feeding that my wife and I wake up for.. But its getting better. He sleep longer last night after his feedings... Your right he is WORTH every bit.. I have been off from work since the 16th and will not be going back till the 10th of January..

Again a big THANK YOU goes out to all of the SS guys!!!!!!!!!!cheers.gifcheers.gif