Brand New 22X10 Sss Chrome Wheels

NORCAL SS

Just bought a set here locally this week, guy from the warehouse said he just got them in. I wonder if they are the same ones you mentioned above. Box says came from california. they are 22x10. how would i know if these are the better quality ones you are talking about?

Just bought a set here locally this week, guy from the warehouse said he just got them in. I wonder if they are the same ones you mentioned above. Box says came from california. they are 22x10. how would i know if these are the better quality ones you are talking about?

if the box says factory reproductions your all good. On the oasis and oe replicas i dealt with the chrome finish or painted was not the greatest. I had guys who withing 6-10 monhts had issues with finish and both those companies told me to tell them that its their fault and oe replicas stated more than once "oh they must have been in salty snowey weather" and sorry we dont get snow where im at in cali.

After more than 15 bad experiences i hooked up with factory reproductions (i worked with them for 2 years on the tbss replica wheel) and havent looked back since. Customer service is top notch and if you go onto www.tbssowners.com you can see how many people are happy with their finish.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

Oh shit, here it comes ! I see so many people wanting to get these wheels, you should have a flood of sales out of this post. But then again, stating a want and actually buying are two different things. My concern when i had mine was the width, but then again, i do miss them now and then. Oh yeah.............bump.

3/5 drop 285 40 22

That's just the size I was thinking but I'm still not sure if I wanna keep it on 20's or get 22's. If I get the 22's I would wanna get rid of my chrome 20's and get some silver 20's just to switch it up. How much do tires run in that size?

if the box says factory reproductions your all good. On the oasis and oe replicas i dealt with the chrome finish or painted was not the greatest. I had guys who withing 6-10 monhts had issues with finish and both those companies told me to tell them that its their fault and oe replicas stated more than once "oh they must have been in salty snowey weather" and sorry we dont get snow where im at in cali.

After more than 15 bad experiences i hooked up with factory reproductions (i worked with them for 2 years on the tbss replica wheel) and havent looked back since. Customer service is top notch and if you go onto www.tbssowners.com you can see how many people are happy with their finish.

Nope, looked everywhere on the box and no factory repro stamps! kick in the head!!!!! One question tho, Not sure how much more these things weigh but will these wheels slow me down a lot? One more question since you seem to be a guru on things of all nature, I dont have tires yet, what do you recomend. Im already lowered around two inches and possibly want to go lower in the future but not a for sure. Stupid tire shops telling me to put 305 but im not so sure of that.

Nope, looked everywhere on the box and no factory repro stamps! kick in the head!!!!! One question tho, Not sure how much more these things weigh but will these wheels slow me down a lot? One more question since you seem to be a guru on things of all nature, I dont have tires yet, what do you recomend. Im already lowered around two inches and possibly want to go lower in the future but not a for sure. Stupid tire shops telling me to put 305 but im not so sure of that.

if your going lower in future 285 40 22

I had my factory reproductions 22's on for over 2 years with no problems and looks great

more info:

22" X 10" Factory Reproductions Inc Chevy SS Sliverado Rims Chrome/Alloy Bolt Pattern 6x5.5 Offset:+30 One Piece Chrome wheels are first polished prior to plating. Copper is applied and hand buffed to eliminate small imperfections. Next Is A Nickel Alloy Layer That Provides A Hard And Durable Surface For The Chrome To Adhere. Finally A Chrome Alloy Is Applied Which Protects The Nickel And Gives The Wheel A Mirror Like Finish. Plating Process Meets Or Exceeds All OEM Standards.

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)