New Popo Whips In Vt.

juriha

SGT at local PD just got a new whip...ain't out runnin' this one. Sure beats the hell outta that Limpala eh Stitches?

post-16159-039007000 1293169106_thumb.jpg

thats not fair!!!!! we have chargers out on the wc, and some crown vics still. id be screwed if we had those yellow_loser.gif

Its actually a screwy situation. He works for the City PD (SGT) and also is "Constable/Town PD" Officer...The car is his personal vehicle and the town authorizes him to use it as a cruiser. He also has a Charger, AWD Hemi Supercharged that he handed down to another officer, I'll get a pic of that one, the Charger is loud as hell.

*** Cough *** *** Cough *** ... That's Cheating ... *** Cough *** *** Cough ***

Sweet looking cruiser. I do like the Slick-Tops over almost all other cruisers. The Low-Pro grafics are perfect. They give away that it's a cruiser, way too late ...

Maybe he'll want to sign up for your Cruiser Exchange Program ...

But Rutland lets him use his PC on patrol???? WOW, I'd hate to see the insurance problems if he was to crack it up, while "Patroling" ...

speed enforcement.

I was going to say about the trend to have smooth tops with the low key lettering...some depts near me have only one side of some CV's lettered.

cheating :jester:

Gotta LOVE Michigan. That is the 'stealthiest' they are allowed to go and still use it for 'traffic enforcement'.

It has to have lights (they can be hidden until turned on) and a shield on at least one door in order to be used for traffic enforcement in MI (it is defined in the State Constitution).

Here in Maryland, they have Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, etc., which only have stealth lighting and they use them for traffic. Talk about cheating.

The punch line is - there is a story every other week about 'fake' wannabe cops pulling people over. No checkpoints there either, another popular thing down here.

SSN8R

Edited by SSN8R (see edit history)