Ss Interior Color

diggerdan11

I know the color of the headliner is "why the f**k would you put that color in here" beige....

and I am pretty sure the interior is a charcoal too. your best bet would be to take a panel to a place that can make custom colors in rattle cans and have them colormatch it.

not sure on the door panels and such but the carpet and seats are pewter, and the headliner is shale, just ordered all new stuff for my truck,best thing is to give the dealership your vin and they will give you the correct part number

When I ordered paint for the A-pillar pod that I got for my Aeroforce scan gauge, it took me 2 tries to match. The correct color was "GM Very Dark Pewter". The paint was Colorbond Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Refinisher, part number CBD-159 @ Summit.

When I ordered paint for the A-pillar pod that I got for my Aeroforce scan gauge, it took me 2 tries to match. The correct color was "GM Very Dark Pewter". The paint was Colorbond Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Refinisher, part number CBD-159 @ Summit.

Thank you, that spray paint might come in handy.

I ordered the bezels from GM parts direct and it is called Dark Pewter, but it is slightly the wrong color.

So I guess I could use that paint to re-paint it, or I could paint it black like my original plan