88 Chevy Silverado Part Out

2006IntimidatorSS

Alright so the time has come now to get rid of this truck. I am going to just part this truck out because unable to obtain a title for it. Everything on this truck is for sale. It has lots of aftermarket upgrades and lots of brand new parts that have been replaced. Well I am not sure what to say about this, so let me know what you want or are interested in and we'll talk about a deal. Take a look please and let me know. Some stuff off this truck will be for pick up only. But everything on this truck that you see in the pictures, is for sale, except the cb antennas and the mounting hardware for them because I took them off. But everything else on this truck is for sale. Let me know what parts you want or need. Check it out

SDC10030.jpg

SDC10032.jpg

SDC10029.jpg

SDC10031.jpg

SDC10033.jpg

SDC10036.jpg

SDC10034.jpg

SDC10035.jpg

Here is a list of what it has:

-5.7L Chevy Small Block 350 Engine

-Brand new alternator

-Brand new starter

-New serpentine belt

-Plug wires and new spark plugs

-Edelbrock shocks front and rear

-Polyethylene gas tank 33 gallon

-Brand new fuel lines feed and return and fuel filter

-Brand new fuel sending unit and fuel pump

-Custom fuel filler hose and filler neck

-Custom wheels and tires (got another set of wheels similar to the ones on the truck pictured)

-Longer chrome lug nuts

-New front brake rotors, pads, calipers, master cylinder, proportioning valve, brake lines

-New rear brake shoes, spring kit, rear wheel brake cylinders

-Brand new light bulbs all around

-New 700R4 Tansmission&torque converter with 3 year warrenty

-Transfer case and drive shaft w/u-joints

-Brand new upper and lower radiator hoses

-4WD shifter linkage assembly

-Rebuilt Steering Column with steering wheel

-New flasher, turn signal clicker unit fuse

-Aries step bars

-New Side mirrors

-Pre bent pipes for dual exhaust

-body parts

-Ignition switch

-Cruise controle module

And much more...everything on this truck is for sale. Going to part out everything, so please check it out and let me know if you want anything.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

I am selling this on a "bill of sale"

I bought this truck 4 years ago back in 2006 and I've had it since then and just been trying to fix it and restore it. I also at the time tried to get a title and was not very successful with getting a title back then, and I kind of just gave up on it for a while. Anyway I bought this truck from a guy who didn't get a title from the last guy he bought it from who did get the title signed over to him, but he never sent out for a new title to register the truck and put the vehicle in his name. So the title is kind of going to be a long process and too much money to get one so figured it's just time to sell it on a bill of sale. In order for me to get a title, I'd have to go through 3 other people to get a title, which would cost more money and I don't want to spend another couple hundred dollars to get a title, so it is what it is. I have a bill of sale to prove I bought this truck, and I have the current owners name who is on the title, but he sold it to a guy who never sent out to register and title the truck in his name. So there is nothing I can do right now. I called the department of motor vehicles today and asked about this, told them about the situation and that's what they told me. I'd have to go through the last 3 guys who had this truck before me and pay for any fees and stuff, because they're not going to pay for them. So figured it's time to give up on this truck and get rid of it. Part it out is what came to mind