Joe Gibbs Owners Please Stand Up !

hitlersguard

areu talking about the black criss cross wire on the bumper cover, but the only thing that is different on the front of the truck is the bumper cover !

and as far as parts i dont know what i have yet until i get a good settlement offer from my ins. company !!!! this is going to be a battle for sure !!!!!

so the reason i need to find joe gibbs owner is because i need copy of original window sticker for ext cab so my ins. com can give me accurate value, the sooner i can get one of those the sooner i can offer up what parts are available and that i can take of the truck, but for now I just have the spoiler and its like new !!!!

areu talking about the black criss cross wire on the bumper cover, but the only thing that is different on the front of the truck is the bumper cover !

and as far as parts i dont know what i have yet until i get a good settlement offer from my ins. company !!!! this is going to be a battle for sure !!!!!

so the reason i need to find joe gibbs owner is because i need copy of original window sticker for ext cab so my ins. com can give me accurate value, the sooner i can get one of those the sooner i can offer up what parts are available and that i can take of the truck, but for now I just have the spoiler and its like new !!!!

Yessir the criss cross grill pieces caught my eye when I googled up JG edition. They looked darker than on my SS and maybe all together different criss cross.

My Führer:

try running your VIN here: http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

maybe this will pull your option codes for the JG edition options, if so, your ins. co. should also be doing the same. Running your VIN and basing their payoff amount against your truck plus all its extra $ options. I went through this too with 21st Century when mine was stolen. They ran the VIN, paid me for an 06 SSS without question. If the JG options were installed aftermarket than you're right, you're gonna need receipts and/or window sticker.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Yessir the criss cross grill pieces caught my eye when I googled up JG edition. They looked darker than on my SS and maybe all together different criss cross.

I know what your talking about but i believe the jg lower bumper has a different shape on the bottom than a SS but you could most likely modify it to work!

My Führer:

try running your VIN here: http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

maybe this will pull your option codes for the JG edition options, if so, your ins. co. should also be doing the same. Running your VIN and basing their payoff amount against your truck plus all its extra $ options. I went through this too with 21st Century when mine was stolen. They ran the VIN, paid me for an 06 SSS without question. If the JG options were installed aftermarket than you're right, you're gonna need receipts and/or window sticker.

I will try this for sure but right now the problem is their basing their number off of a 37K msrp when the actual msrp is 45K, and all of my options are direct from the factory, I can possibly order a copy of manufacturers invoice from GM media archives to prove it but that could take up to 3 weeks to recieve, pending that they actually have it !!!!

• 1 year later...