Trifold Gm Tonneau

sleepingcrna

This top is at least a few years old, but has been off and stored for at least past 18 months. Has all hardware. You can supposedly walk on this cover but i did not test this out. It 'flips' to the front (cab) or it will fold back from cab to tailgate just at the cab for access to the bed nearest to the cab. This is a nice, solid unit. I don't have a part number, sorry. It came off of an 03 SSS. $300 firm plus shipping. It has some weight to it, but folds up quite a bit so shipping shouldn't be terrible.

post-8284-056346700 1294006204_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

This type of cover basically has an aluminum type of orange peel surface to it that is painted black. It's very good quality so i can't imagine it flaking, but the answer to that is no, it is not flaking at all. There are a few minor dents that are not really visible unless you are looking for them. There are also a few minor scratches as well, but nothing that i would consider deep. Should be easy touch-ups. This cover is in very good condition and considering it is probably around $800 plus new, i think its a hell of a deal. I'm not sure i can post more pics that will show a better look of it other than to show how it looked mounted on the truck when i bought it a few years ago http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd77/moog5050/silvyss025.jpg . If you are interested in buying, i'll be happy to send pics of the scratches and dents, although i don't think it will necessarily show up well. Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...