Walbro Fuel Pump

If you drive it every day,you definetly want a reliable pump like the Denso.

As for being the Denso being a direct drop in....It takes a bit of trimming but installs fine.I think the Walbro requires a bit of work as well but im not certain...Look at the ebay auction page I sent you too and youll see why a bit of trimming might be needed.The Denso pump is roughly the size of a 12oz can of soda where as the Walbro is about the size of a small can of Red Bull.Also,if Walbro 255 is good for 600hp as most vendors state,the Denso should be good for 750+hp.

My truck was the the 1st LSx truck(05 Escalade) I did a fuel pump swap on and it was as easy as any other.

If you are just wanting a pump asap to move the vehicle around,im sure there are a ton of guys that have removed there stock pumps and would let them go cheap if not free.Id offer mine but I threw it in the garbage when I swapped in the Denso because they are so reliable IME that I wasnt worried about not having a spare fuel pump.

OEM reliable says alot!!Esp if its Toyota OEM reliable.Some might just hate Toyota but they have to at least give them props on building some shit that will last a VERY LONG time!!

Yea I'm not looking to modify it to much and thats the other down side to the Walbro. Thanks for your time I'll look at them when I'm done tearing down this motor.

Im not worried about the time with waiting on the pump if I have too. It just means I have to put this motor together in a day or two. Im going to and motor mods soon to the SSS so I might as well just do it right the first time and get the Denso. Are they as loud as the Walbros?

No where near as loud as a Walbro,remember,it was an OEM pump!!And you know how bad the OEM's are about noisy products,all 1 would have to do is look at the air intakes our trucks come with that have all the baffling and un needed twists and turns just to quiten down the air inlet.

Walbro is around $100+/- and the Denso's are $150-$175 at a good price.Sure its more expensive but the 1st time you have to drop the tank to replace the Walbro,youll have wished you just went with a better pump from the start!!

The mods you have to make to install them are super easy.If you have the sense to do the fuel pump swap,the small mods will be nothing for you!!