Traded In The G6 For A Hoe

diggerdan11

So I went ahead and did it, I traded in my Pontiac G6 GTP for and 03 Z71 Tahoe. I have thought about this for a while and decided it was time, I wanted my better half to be safer in the Winter. I got a decent deal on the Tahoe but I got a great deal on the trade in.

Im thinking about once I pay off the SS I will turn the Tahoe into my DD, and by something else for my GF

I will post pictures (even though its stock.......stay tuned for mods :jester: ) this weekend when I have some Daylight

There's no daylight til Saturday? :wtf: Why wasn't I told by NASA or something? :jester:

Good move on gettin the hoe. :cheers:

I'm not one for certain cars, especially a g6. The tahoe looks better and has more capabilities imo. Did you get it 4x4?

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

There's no daylight til Saturday? :wtf: Why wasn't I told by NASA or something? :jester:

Good move on gettin the hoe. :cheers:

I'm not one for certain cars, especially a g6. The tahoe looks better and has more capabilities imo. Did you get it 4x4?

lol............hard to take a picture when you go to work when its dark and come home when its dark

Yeah had to get a 4X4 here in snow country