Guess What

mcmahan

I have a SS. Idk if y'all knew that just wanted to share that with y'all. Rofl

Our flight got delayed 2 hours and I am uber bored trying to entertain myself.

Anyone else get the "you love your truck more than you love me" speech? :chevy:

lol, yeah last night from the gf, I refused to park close to the restaraunt so she had to walk in the cold pretty far, we argued about it, she said that same statement

Well I was wrong.

I was going to guess that you finnaly came to your senses and switched sides, and are now rooting for Oregon in the National Championship :lol:

Lol never go big orange. But I am very confident the sec will come out on top as always lol

Lol never go big orange. But I am very confident the sec will come out on top as always lol

yeah except tuesday when Arkansass lost to Ohio State..... Oh and Georgia loosing to UCF.........Oh wait and didnt Tennesse loose there Bowl game? :yellow_loser:

Just got to give you a hard time lol

Go Pac-10

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

lol, yeah last night from the gf, I refused to park close to the restaraunt so she had to walk in the cold pretty far, we argued about it, she said that same statement

Haha! I always use the saying "God gave you legs...use em" :crackup:

yeah except tuesday when Arkansass lost to Ohio State..... Oh and Georgia loosing to UCF.........Oh wait and didnt Tennesse loose there Bowl game? :yellow_loser:

Just got to give you a hard time lol

Go Pac-10

This is gonna be a never ending battle Dan looks like we are gonna have to settle this with a good ole arm wrestling match :) lol