• #1 Auburn
    • #2 Oregon
  2. 2. What Type of Game

• Oregon Blowout
    • Auburn Blowout
    • Close Oregon Win
    • Close Auburn Win

Ok Its just 3 Days Away,

Who is going to win the National Chamionship??

Its Obvious Who Im Rooting For

LaMichaelJames.jpg

GO DUCKS!!!!

Im just sad Im unable to go to the Game, If I was still in AZ I would have for sure

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEC will remain on top lol

You posted this just for me huh

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

I'm an SEC fan as well, however I think Oregon will pull it off. Hopefully its a good game, most Nat'l Championships are blowouts...Oh and Cam Newton will be second player in history to be stripped of the Heisman.

:withstupid: I agree Cam Newton will be striped of his Heisman

I get Kinda frustrated when i hear everyone talking about how much better the SEC is than the Pac-10. And i hate how everyone compares conferences even though they never play each other. IMO the only way to truly compare conferences is if they play each other a bunch of times throughout the season. If the SEC was like 4-2 Against the Pac-10 this year then I would say yah your right the SEC is better than the Pac-10. But that's not the case, so far this year the only SEC vs. Pac-10 game this year was Oregon Vs. Tennessee and that was an Oregon win.

I think the only way to properly compare conferences if they play each other multiple times in a season and which ever conference has the most wins is the better conference

Like this season The Pac-10 had a wining record vs. The Big 10, ACC, Big East, and so far the SEC

But they had a loosing record vs. the Big 12, Mountain West, and WAC

So whos to say which conference is better unless they play each other more.

Teams Like Auburn need to stop playing teams like Chattanooga, and Arkansas State and Oregon needs to stop playing teams like Portland State and New Mexico. Everyone to schedule bigger opponents and the big conferences need to play each other more, and Only then will you be able to truly decide which conference is better :rant:

Go Auburn! Go SEC! I do think Pac 10 is a great conference but I also believe overall as a whole the SEC is the best conference. Dont get me wrong I'm an Ole Miss fan and they sucked this year but still look at Mississippi State they were 21 overall but next to last in the SEC west division.

uh what happened lol :jester::lurk::smash::idiot::ughdance::yellow_loser:

I am a Vols fan and yall know how that went but dang it if the SEC didnt pull it off again what is that 6-7 years in a row now the NC belongs to SEC

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)