Help Me Choose

jon1178

23 members have voted

1. 1. which tire ?

• kumhos ecsta
    • toyo proxes
    • bf goodrich g force

going in the morning to get new tires and still cant decide on which one to get. looking for suggestions based on people with first hand experience with the tires i have listed.

305/40r22

kumhos $769

toyo $930

bfg $1150

prices are out the door with free lifetime balancing, rotation, and flat repair.

well most likely you have already got new tires. but personally i would never buy the BFGs again i had them on my last 24s and the wore like crap. I was not happy at all. seem to be a very soft rubber. i have had toyo proxes and those seem to be a great tire. now i run nitto 420s and i will always run them from now on. well good luck with which ever tire you picked.

• 2 weeks later...

im in the same boat but i know the bfgs are soft anf dont last which doesent bother me but i want the best traction and heard the bfg suck . curious about the 420's.

I have had to have my 305 40 22 420's balanced 6 times in 10,000 miles. I had them digitally direct matched and road forced last weekend actually and they calmed down quite a bit *FINALLY! I spin all through 1st, most of second and they spin every time the truck shifts under moderate acceleration and I am basically stock. I haven't installed the blower yet. They do however wear decent and look good. If my truck were awd I'm sure I would be much much happier with em. Fockin 2wd. :idiot: