New Ss Owner In Upstate New York!

clappr

I am in Troy, so about 10min from Albany.

Welcome from another New Englandah. I went to RPI in the ealry 90s to look at their model railroad they have setup and wow, one of the best in the country.........Every fall their is a meetup in Lebanon Valley, I havent made it since Ive owned my truck (2005) but it seems like a helluva time.

Welcome to the site ...

I see your from Troy, NY ... I'm just over the hill from you in Williamstown, Ma.

We look forward to seeing you around at our Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags event. We usually hold this in Mid-Sept to Early-Oct. Day of drag racing, followed by a weekend of Foliage cruising and beer drinking. (Do a search in the Events section.)

We'll meet up sometime at Bella Napoli's sometime for some cannoli's or at the new Dinosaur BBQ ... :thumbs:

Welcome Ryan,

I do have a problem tho! Troy is not what I call Northern NY. I live north of Lake Placid. Takes two to four minutes to get to Canada depending on if you meet a Farmer on a tractor.

Hope you enjoy your truck, be sure to get a tune. And I would also look into splash guards (color matched of course)

Barney